Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Beauty all around

Bula!
So I havnt posted in a while! Sorry to those who want to know what my life is like! I have realized that I will never get over the fact that Fiji is probably the most beautiful place I have ever been to. This weekend we went to a resort and just stayed one night but I couldnt get over how beautiful everything is. I laid on a hammock and had gorgeous views of the ocean and palm trees. The thing is is that this resort is not even the most beautiful place I have been. Everywhere I look there is beauty I look out my flat window and see palm trees, banana trees, mango trees, and all other sorts of beauty. I trek through gardens to get to class. I dont think that I could have picked a better place to study. I havnt really done to much since my last post. Relaxed on some beaches, done some work(I am STUDYING abroad) but that is about all. This weekend im going to one of the other islands though. Its called Ovalau im going to a town called Levuka. So that adventure should be interesting. Well to those of you who are reading see ya soon!
Moce!

No comments:

Post a Comment